The Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center and CCIE Data Center certifications for advanced-level data center roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN and SAN infrastructure.
You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers. You will gain hands-on experience deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining Cisco data center infrastructure including: Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches; Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
This course helps prepare you for the Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement routing and switching protocols in data center environment
- Implement overlay networks in data center
- Introduce high-level Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) concepts and Cisco Virtual Machine manager (VMM) domain integration
- Describe Cisco Cloud Service and deployment models
- Implement Fibre Channel fabric
- Implement Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) unified fabric
- Implement security features in data center
- Implement software management and infrastructure monitoring
- Implement Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect and Server abstraction
- Implement SAN connectivity for Cisco UCS
- Describe Cisco HyperFlex infrastructure concepts and benefits
- Implement Cisco automation and scripting tools in data center
- Evaluate automation and orchestration technologies
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Ability to identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
These Cisco courses are recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
$2000.00 for 6 months of access
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.