The Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) v1.1 course helps you prepare for advanced-level roles focused on implementation and operation of Cisco collaboration solutions.
You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) XE gateway and media resources, call control, Quality of Service (QoS), and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
This course helps prepare you to take the Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (350-801 CLCOR) exam. After you pass this exam, you earn Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core certification and satisfy the core requirement for the CCNP Collaboration and CCIE Collaboration certifications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), and Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) access using MGCP gateways
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement toll fraud prevention
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, including call flows and protocols
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection integration
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Describe how Mobile Remote Access (MRA) is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic
- Define QoS and its models
- Implement classification and marking
- Configure classification and marking options on Cisco Catalyst switches
- Associated Certification: CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration
- Associated Exam: 350-801 CLCOR
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing Basics of digital interfaces, Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTNs), and Voice over IP (VoIP) Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
$1,500.00 for 6 months of access
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.