Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is one of the world’s most popular information security/information technology auditing certifications for professionals worldwide. Becoming a CISA requires CISA certification training, which culminates in passing the CISA Exam. Our CISA certification course was developed by ISACA and is ideal for anyone looking to forge their IT Security/Cybersecurity career as a CISA.
CISA training program (with CISA online training) solidifies your CISA knowledge and validates your auditing, control, and security skills. This CISA certification course is considered the best CISA certification online training in the industry.
At the end of this CISA certification course, you will:
- Learn the specific requirements for passing the CISA Exam and attaining your CISA certification
- Review key concepts, tasks, and knowledge related to the duties of an IS auditor, which serve as the foundation of the CISA Exam
- Learn successful methods of evaluating CISA Exam questions and answers, including analysis and explanations of what the CISA does
- Review useful, proven information on study and exam time management
Domain 1—INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING PROCESS
Providing audit services in accordance with standards to assist organizations in protecting and controlling information systems. Domain 1 affirms your credibility to offer conclusions on the state of an organization’s IS/IT security, risk and control solutions.
Domain 2—Governance and Management of IT
Domain 2 confirms to stakeholders your abilities to identify critical issues and recommend enterprise-specific practices to support and safeguard the governance of information and related technologies.
- IT Governance
- IT Management
Domain 3—Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Acquisition and Development
- Information Systems Implementation
Domain 4—INFORMATION SYSTEMS OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS RESILIENCE
Domains 3 and 4 offer proof not only of your competency in IT controls, but also your understanding of how IT relates to business.
- Information Systems Operations
- Business Resilience
Domain 5—Protection of Information Assets
Cybersecurity now touches virtually every information systems role, and understanding its principles, best practices and pitfalls is a major focus within Domain 5.
- Information Asset Security and Control
- Security Event Management
It is recommended that participants have 3-5 years of experience in Information System Auditing.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 4 Day APMG Accredited Instructor-led training
- ISACA CISA Official Review Manual e-Book
- CISA Review Questions and Answers
- CISA Exam Voucher
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
1. What are the CISA certification requirements? The prerequisites are 5 years of information systems auditing, control, assurance, or security work within the 10 years prior to submitting your application.
2. How many times can I take the CISA certification exam? You can take the exam four times in one 365-day period from the time of your first test (a rolling year).
3. How long does it take to get a CISA certification? In most cases, if you study for 2 to 3 hours a day, you’ll be ready for the exam in about 2 months.
4. Which is better, CISA or DISA? CISA is the more valuable certification for a few reasons; most importantly, CISA requires much more in-depth study.