- Key Course Information
- Who Should Attend
- Upon Completion
- Re-Certification Requirements
The Certified Healthcare IS Security Practitioner, C)HISSP certification course covers the skills and knowledge to implement the best IT healthcare practices, as well as, regulatory compliance and standards in the healthcare industry. Because of growing industry regulations and privacy requirements in the healthcare industry, the C)HISSP was developed by Mile2. Graduates of this course have become vital in managing and protecting healthcare data and are tasked to protect patient information by implementing, managing, and assessing proper IT controls for patient health information integrity.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months of Healthcare Information Systems
* Mile2 C)HISSP
Module 1 – Intro to the Healthcare Industry
Module 2 – Regulatory Environment
Module 3 – Healthcare Privacy and Security Policies
Module 4 – Information Governance
Module 5 – Risk Management
Module 6 – Third-Party Risk Management
Who Should Attend
* IS Security Officers
* Privacy Officers
* Health IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* Information Security Managers
* Compliance and Privacy Officers
Upon completion, the student will be ready to take the Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner exam by mile2. In addition, at the end of the CHISSP course, the student will be versed with best practices in the healthcare industry and will be able to establish a framework with current best practices in respects to privacy, regulation and risk management.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.