Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on the security education framework and work role task analysis presented by the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) as well as a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and to the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The program prepares network administrators how to identify what parts of an organization need to be reviewed and tested for security vulnerabilities and how to reduce, prevent, and mitigate risks in the network. CND covers the protect, detect, respond and predict approach to network security.
More than 50% of the CND course contains hands-on labs dedicated to helping students learn practical skills in live ranges designed to cover domains such as Network Defense Management, Network Perimeter Protection, Endpoint Protection, Application and Data Protection, Enterprise Virtual, Cloud, and Wireless Network Protection, Incident Detection and response and Threat Prediction which will provide network administrators real world expertise that can be applied to current network security technologies and operations.
CND Course Benefits:
- A dedicated focus on IoT security
- Network virtualization practices for the remote workforce
- Enhanced Cloud Security & IoT and Operational Technology (OT) Modules
- Introduction to threat intelligence
- In-depth Attack Surface Analysis
You should be well-versed in cyber security fundamentals.
- Cybersecurity Foundations
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep Course
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com