Mile2’s Cloud Security Officer, C)CSO, course will provide you something you will not find in other class! The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge. The C)CSO looks to fill the gap in cloud security education and give you the skills you need to develop strong cloud security.
What makes this course powerful is the pairing of knowledge from leading cloud security authorities, with practical lab exercises. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of the cloud stack having been introduced to many technologies used in the cloud. Whether you are implementing private cloud architecture or managing solutions from various vendors, this course is for you.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
* General understanding of cloud architectures
* Minimum 12 months experience with general security
* Mile2 C)CSO
Module 1 – Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
Module 2 – Cloud Security Risks
Module 3 – ERM and Governance
Module 4 – Legal Issues
Module 5 – Virtualization
Module 6 – Data Security
Module 7 – Data Center Operations
Module 8 – Interoperability and Portability
Module 9 – Traditional Security
Module 10 – BCM and DR
Module 11 – Incident Response
Module 12 – Application Security
Module 13 – Encryption and Key Management
Module 14 – Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
Module 15 – Auditing and Compliance
Who Should Attend
* Virtualization Administrators
* Cloud Security Officer
* Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
* Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers
* Those seeking CCSP certification
* Anyone seeking an understanding of security in the Cloud
Upon completion, Certified Cloud Security Officer students will understand Cloud security from a real-world viewpoint, and comprehend the industry security standards. The student will also be prepared to take the C)CSO exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Cloud Security Officer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.