CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) Exam Prep is for candidates without a technical background. CCS Learning Academy helps you gain the foundational knowledge and skills that demonstrate you’re ready for an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role. The training provides use-case scenarios for career changers that incorporate technical terminology. So you’re ready to apply cybersecurity fundamentals to real-world business practices.
CC (Certified in Cybersecurity) Exam Prep | eLearning Bundle
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
Through self-paced learning content this course will cover the content tested in (ISC)²’s Certified in Cybersecurity exam helping to build the solid foundation of knowledge candidates need to pass the exam.
Students will learn through an engaging self-paced experience.
Exam domains covered in this course include:
- Security Principles
- Business Continuity (BC), Disaster Recovery (DR), & Incident Response Concepts
- Access Controls Concepts
- Network Security
- Security Operations
Train at your own pace through an engaging learning experience to build a solid foundation of knowledge tested on the entry-level Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam.
At the end of these sessions learners will have obtained awareness of topics covered in the Entry Level Cybersecurity Detailed Content Outline (DCO).
Chapters Covered in this Course:
- This course covers the following chapters and modules:
Chapter 1: Security Principles
- Module 1: Understand the security concepts of information assurance
- Module 2: Understand the risk management concepts
- Module 3: Understand security controls
- Module 4: Understand governance processes
- Module 5: Understand (ISC)² Code of Ethics
Chapter 2: Incident Response, Business Continuity (BC), and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Module 1: Understand incident response
- Module 2: Understand business continuity (BC)
- Module 3: Understand disaster recovery (DR)
Chapter 3: Access Controls Concepts
- Module 1: Understand access control concepts
- Module 2: Understand physical access controls
- Module 3: Understand logical access controls
Chapter 4: Network Security
- Module 1: Understand computer networking
- Module 2: Understand network threats and attacks
- Module 3: Understand network security infrastructure
Chapter 5: Security Operations
- Module 1: Understand data security
- Module 2: Understand system hardening
- Module 3: Understand best practice security policies
- Module 4: Understand security awareness training
Chapter 6: Course Summary and Exam Details
- Module 1: Work experience requirements
- Module 2: Scheduling the exam
- Module 3: Before the exam
- Module 4: After the exam
- Module 5: Exam Tips
- Module 6: Review Summary
Note: Course materials are organized by chapter not domain, which may result in domains or individual domain topics being covered in a different order than what appears in the exam outline. The chapter structure allows us to properly cover the exam domains while supporting a more cohesive learning experience.
- Prospective employees
- Entry-level professionals and career-changes wishing to start their path toward cybersecurity leadership by taking the (ISC)²’s Certified in Cybersecurity exam.
- 14 hours of content
- Exam voucher included
- Knowledge checks and end-of-chapter study sheets and quizzes
- Interactive content with applied scenarios and podcasts
- Online interactive flashcards
- 180-day access to course content
- Accessible 24x7x180 from PC and mobile devices
- Job placement assistance is available for the first 12 months after course completion
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program. Receive a tuition refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and private pricing are available. *
Cancellation policy: No refunds.
*For more details, call 858-208-4141 or email email@example.com.
NOTE: This is a Partner Delivered eLearning package.