The Analyze and Visualize Data using Tableau Certification Training Course was created for beginners who want to learn more about data analytics and visualization with Tableau. The certification course provides learners with a foundational knowledge of the application that can be used to generate visually interactive analyses and insights. The Tableau certification course also helps candidates improve their overall business decision-making skills by teaching them the predictive analysis feature of Tableau. Overall, the Analyze and Visualize Data using Tableau certification training program is highly recommended and extremely beneficial to those who want to start their career in data analysis and business intelligence. Do check out the schedule below for Tableau certification to enroll today.
The main objective of the Analyze and Visualize Data using Tableau certification training course is to equip learners with fundamental knowledge and skills on how to use the Tableau application to create interactive and insightful reports and analysis. The certification training course consists of a lot of parts around the powerful business intelligence tool, such as:
- Basics about Tableau
- How to connect, organize and slice data using Tableau
- How to use multiple measures in a view
- How learners can successfully show the relationship between various numerical values
- How to map and customize data
- How to view specific data
- How to use quick table calculations to analyze the data in Tableau
- How to use basic and advanced calculations in Tableau
- How to extract data
- What Tableau geocoding is
- How to create using parameters
- How to make dashboards and stories
- Using Tableau to generate statistics
- Using Tableau for forecasting
- How to compare measures
- How to assess the quality of data
- How to use Tableau to perform exploratory analysis
- Best practices while using Tableau
- How to design visualizations for presentations
2. Connecting to data.
3. Simplifying and sorting your data.
4. Organizing your data.
5. Slicing your data by date.
6. Using multiple measures in a view.
7. Showing the relationship between numerical values.
8. Mapping data geographically.
9. Viewing specific values.
10. Customizing your data.
11. Analyzing data with quick table calculations.
12. Showing breakdowns of the whole.
13. Highlighting data with reference lines.
14. Making your views available.
15. Using calculations in Tableau.
16. Advanced table calculations.
17. Creating and using parameters.
18. Data extracts.
19. Comparing measures.
20. Tableau geocoding.
21. Viewing distributions.
22. Statistics and forecasting.
23. Dashboards and stories.
Job roles that can find this Tableau certification training beneficial are:
- Business intelligence professionals
- Graduate students
- Data analysts
- Business analysts
- Testing professionals
- Data scientists
- Business intelligence experts
- Business intelligence developers
- IT managers
- Project managers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about using Tableau, especially related to data visualization
- Professionals who are looking to clear their Analyze and Visualize Data using Tableau certification exam
The Analyze and Visualize Data using Tableau Certification Training Course is a beginner level certification. This means there are no prerequisites to be eligible for this certification. Anyone with a working knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence or some prior experience within the field can apply for this certification program.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com