In a shifting business environment, it’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much better chance to survive—and even to thrive. With future orientation and entrepreneurial focus, this course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes.
Let’s build agility and resilience into your leadership repertoire and your organization’s DNA. Add the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
- Examine the Practices of the Most Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Develop a Capacity for Foresight—Anticipating Change
- Obtain Tools for Exploring Market Opportunities
- Build a Plan and Agreement for Change
- Lead and Motivate Others Toward Agile and Resilient Mindset and Behavior
- Further Develop Your Personal Agility and Resilience
- Identify Agility and Resilience
- Explore the Characteristics of Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics You Would Like to Develop
Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics of Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Understand How Some Large Organizations Manage to Be Agile
- Understand Agility as a Way to Be Resilient
- Assess Your Organizational Agility
What Agile, Resilient Organizations Do
- Scan the Environment
- Experiment Small-Scale
- Adapt the Organization
- Learn and Grow
- Practice Change Leadership to Help an Organization Become More Agile
- Experience Disruption
Vice presidents, executive directors, directors, senior managers, division managers and others with strategic leadership roles. Table groups are encouraged and welcome.