The 70-668: Administrating Microsoft SharePoint 2010 online training course teaches IT Professionals to design and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
You’ll also learn how to create new sites from scratch or by using site templates, create web parts from scratch and how to create workflows.
Exam Number: 70-668
Chapter 1: Planning the Logical Architecture
SharePoint Editions and Features
Understanding the SharePoint Logical Architecture
Designing a Logical Taxonomy
Chapter 2: Designing the Physical Architecture
Translating the Logical to the Physical Architecture
Chapter 3: Integrating SharePoint with the Network Infrastructure
Planning Farm Communications
Network Protocols: A Summary
Chapter 4: Planning for Farm Deployment
Planning Farm Deployment
Installing a Single-Server Farm
Planning for Sandbox Solutions
Chapter 5: Planning the Security Architecture
Planning Authentication Methods
Planning for Secure Sites
Planning Web Application Security
Planning Code Access Security
Chapter 6: Designing an Operations Strategy
Designing a Maintenance Strategy
Planning a Monitoring Strategy
Developing Provisioning Strategies
Chapter 7: Designing a Strategy for Business Continuity
Planning a Scaling Strategy
Designing Recovery Strategies
Chapter 8: Planning Service Applications
Determining Service Application Server Roles
Planning a Business Connectivity Services Strategy
Planning an Excel Services Strategy
Designing a Forms Strategy
Chapter 9: Planning a SharePoint Component Strategy
Designing Web Applications
Designing Features and Solutions
Understanding Web Parts
Planning for Site Customizations
Chapter 10: Planning Search Solutions
Designing the Search Requirements
Planning the Search Topology
Planning Enterprise Search
Chapter 11: Planning Business Management Strategies
Planning Collaboration Components
Designing Content Management
Planning for Social Computing
Planning for Business Intelligence Strategy
Chapter 12: Planning an Upgrade and Migration Strategy
Planning a Strategy for Upgrades
Designing a Migration Strategy
Describe the core methods for identifying business requirements and how these affect planning for a SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online deployment.
Describe how to plan the service application architecture in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
Describe the principles of designing to maximize performance and capacity in aSharePoint 2010 deployment.
Describe how to successfully plan the physical components of a SharePoint 2010deployment.
Describe the security architecture of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online and the importance of creating a design that is based on the principle of least privilege.
Explain how to select authentication methods in a SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online design.
Describe how to match the managed metadata architecture in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online to business requirements.
Describe how to plan a social computing implementation of SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online that meets business requirements.
Describe the architecture and topologies that are available to service a range of search requirements across business models.
Describe the core functionality of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) in SharePoint 2010 and how it influences solution design.
Describe core BI principles that will affect planning for SharePoint 2010.
Describe how to plan for data governance in SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
Describe the considerations for developing a maintenance and monitoring plan for SharePoint 2010 that also incorporates the technologies that support SharePoint 2010.
Describe how to develop a business continuity plan for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online.
Understand appropriate command-Line, PowerShell and applicable management shell commands
Who Should Attend This Course
This course for SharePoint 2010 is intended for IT Professionals who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large environment. While they may have implemented a SharePoint deployment, they have limited experience in designing a SharePoint infrastructure. They likely work as a senior administrator who acts as a technical lead over a team of administrators. Members of this audience should have at least 6 months experience with SharePoint 2010
Completed the 70-667: Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010 course, or have equivalent knowledge and experience
At least 2 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing SharePoint servers
At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design
Working knowledge of network design, including network security
1. Developing KPIs and Scorecards with SharePoint 2010 PerformancePoint Services
2. Web Content Management Visual Upgrade
3. Advanced Search Security
4. Configuring Search UIs
5. Connectors & Using the Business Data Connectivity (BDC) Service
6. Federated Search
8. Monitoring & Systems Management
9. PowerShell for Search
10. Query API and Query Languages
11. Relevancy and Ranking
12. Search Reporting and Analytics
13. Upgrading SharePoint 2010 to FAST Search for SharePoint
14. Backup and Restore in SharePoint Server 2010
15. Business Connectivity Services
16. Business Continuity Management in SharePoint Server 2010
17. Configuring Remote Blob Storage FILESTREAM Provider for SharePoint 2010
18. Configuring Tenant Administration on SharePoint Server 2010
19. Configuring User Profile Synchronization in SharePoint Server 2010
20. Enterprise Search
21. Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Upgrade
22. Monitoring SharePoint 2010
23. New IT Pro Features in SharePoint Server 2010
24. Performance Management
25. SharePoint Designer for IT Pros
26. SharePoint RTM – IT PRO – Business Continuity Management
27. SharePoint RTM – IT PRO – Installing and Configuring
28. SharePoint RTM – IT PRO – Service Applications
29. SharePoint RTM – IT PRO – Upgrade
30. Windows PowerShell and SharePoint 2010
Plus, these sims help fine tuning your skills
1. Enabling Document Sets
2. Enabling Content Types Management
3. Adding the Document Set Content Type
4. Creating a Custom Tracking List
5. Creating User Accounts
6. Creating Groups
7. Managing Group Memberships
8. Adding the SMTP
9. Configuring the SMTP Service
10. Creating a New WebApp and Configuring CBA
11. Blocking Permission Inheritance
12. Creating a SharePoint Group
13. Checking Index Fragmentation
14. Configuring Crawl Schedules for SharePoint Search
15. Configuring Diagnostic Logging
16. Exporting a Site Using Central Administration
17. Configuring SharePoint Recycle Bins
18. Creating a New Application Pool and SA Collection
19. Creating a New Application Pool
20. Creating a New Web Application
21. Creating a User Policy
22. Configuring the Anonymous Policy
23. Creating a New Permission Policy Level
24. Creating Content Sources in SharePoint Search
25. Setting Up a My Site
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.