Working with Kanban Boards eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Working with Kanban boards is an overview workshop on the values of using a Kanban approach in any project management framework, including the values and the steps to create a Kanban board. Students will learn about how to set up their own board and see some different situations that may arise during their workflow. The course will end with a demo and an interactive Kanban board using an online platform. Students will be encouraged to log in and use a live Kanban board and work together to build out the project assigned. The ability to create and use a Kanban board with a good understanding of how they work and why they are so effective will influence your future projects, whether they are Agile projects, Waterfall projects or a tailored approach.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- No Prerequisites
- Project Managers
- Planning Coordinators
- Product Managers