VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting 7.0
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in trouble shooting the VMware vSphere® 7.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
Attending this course is also recommended if you aim to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCAP-DCV) Deploy
• VMware ESXi 7
• VMware vCenter Server 7
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x] or [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] or [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.x] or [V7]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience in working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.
- System administrators
- System integrators