VMware vSphere: Skills for Operators 6.7
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This two-day training course is for operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines. This course provides you with an understanding of VMware virtual machine features in VMware vSphere® 6.7. By combining lecture and hands-on labs, you gain the skills required to work effectively with VMware virtual machines.
- ESXi 6.7
- vCenter Server 6.7
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- System administration experience on Microsoft, Linux, and Solaris
- Understanding of basic network and storage concepts
- Technical professionals with system administration skills and operators responsible for managing virtual machines using VMware ESXi™ and vCenter Server.