VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage plus Troubleshooting and Operations Fast Track 6.4
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This intensive five-day, extended-hours course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware NSX®. This course presents VMware NSX as a part of the software-defined data center. The course also details logical routing to enable you to dynamically route between different virtual environments.
You will learn how to use logical switching in VMware NSX to virtualize your switching environment and how to use gateway services, firewall configurations, and security services to help secure and optimize your VMware NSX environment. In addition, you will be presented with various types of technical problems which you will learn how to identify and solve through a systematic process. You will also be introduced to several operational, management, and troubleshooting tools.
A software-defined data center environment with hands-on labs is provided to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy)
- VMware vSphere® 6
- VMware NSX 6.2
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- This course requires that you have completed the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course or VCA-DCV certification or that you have the following skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of enterprise switching and routing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services
- Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets