The New Leadership Basics
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this course, leaders understand how to create clarity in their roles, understand the importance of vision, and acquire tools to be more persuasive. Effective leadership is key to strategic planning and objective completion for any team and organization, so learners will explore how these concepts work together. This course also includes leadership terminology, leadership styles, and the concept of leadership markers. Participants that complete this course will learn foundational leadership skills and be equipped to increase their leadership effectiveness in any role.
- Define leadership and what constitutes leadership
- Identify core leadership skills
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand leadership markers
- Know the difference between leadership and management
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*