Snowflake Data Engineer Training
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This 3-day role-specific course covers the Snowflake key concepts, features, considerations, and best practices intended for key stakeholders who will be accessing, developing, and querying datasets for analytic tasks and building data pipelines in Snowflake. These stakeholders often are in the role of database application developers and data engineers. This course will consist of lectures, demos, labs, and discussions.
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python is helpful.
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Database Architects
- Database Administrators