Six Sigma Green Belt
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
- Vendor: PECB
What You’ll Learn
This training enables you to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Six Sigma Green Belt. The course is characterized by experiential learning, personalized labs, skill-based training, practical statistics, 1:1 attention, and immediately usable decision trees and job aides. Certification is based on a project simulation, in-class assignments, examination, and participation.
The “PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Six Sigma Green Belt
Domain 2: Implementation of the rigorous DMAIC methodology
Domain 3: The use of data-based decision making
Domain 4: Planning and completing Six Sigma projects
Domain 5: Interpretation of statistical tools
Domain 6: Improvement of processes and how to solve organizational problems
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below
- You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential
The requirements for PECB Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||SSMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Provisional Green Belt||PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt||PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam or equivalent||Three years: Two years of work experience with Six Sigma projects||Six Sigma project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
For more information about the Six Sigma Green Belt certification and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The project experience should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Validating project selection and scope
- Identifying stakeholders
- Mapping processes with data
- Validating measurement system
- Validating root causes
- Developing potential solutions
- Validating improvements
- Developing sustainability plan
- Determining business impact
- Validating sustainability
- 5 days Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvements
- Individuals seeking to improve business, production, or service processes
- Six Sigma project team leaders and/ or team members
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma projects