Python Flask eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online training course is a high level introduction to the micro web framework written in Python, known as Flask. This course covers setting up your computer to utilize Flask, working with forms, CRUD operations on Database objects, pagination with Flask, supporting email transactions in your Flask app, understanding how to deploy your Flask app to Heroku, and more!
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students have a base level of knowledge of Python or have attended the Python Foundations course.
- This online training course is for anyone looking to get a base of Python Flask knowledge and begin their journey into development.