Project Fundamentals for the Accidental Project Manager eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
If you are amazing at your job and suddenly find yourself promoted and in charge of a project team, then you are considered an “accidental project manager”. Once in the position you’ll need to have the tools and techniques necessary to enter into the new role successfully. This skills-based project management course covers the fundamental knowledge that all project managers must have to successfully initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control the competing constraints of any project: cost, time, quality, scope, and resources.
PMI®, PMP®, and PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
It is designed to give newer project managers an edge with tools and techniques they will apply throughout the life-cycle of their projects, along with best practices for managing a successful project. Aligned with a Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition, this course provides a refresh and review of the skills and vernacular that will benefit intentional project managers and PMP®-certified professionals as well.
This course will provide 8 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) that can be used toward PMP® certification or applied to the Technical Skills continuing education requirement of PMI® Talent Triangle.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- No prerequisites
- The course is designed for project managers who are looking for a common terminology that will help them manage their projects. Students will acquire tools and learn techniques that will help move successfully from Initiation to Close of an entire project or project phase. The course is intended for those new to project management and who are looking for a high level overview of fundamental best practices. It is appropriate as a pre-requisite for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Certification or as PDU credit toward the Project Management Professional Certification (PMP®) 6th Edition.