Practical Project Management with Microsoft Project eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Using best practices in project management can be difficult in the real world. This course combines both concepts to help with the understanding of what MS Project software is doing in the background and how to take advantage of “perfect world project management” in a real world setting.
Using a combination of best practices from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition and step by step instruction in MS Project Professional 2016 you can begin to implement those best practices right away on current and future projects. If you are a power user of Project you can jump around to only what you need to know and use those techniques immediately. If you are newer to project management and project software you can take your time and work through from beginning to end. Templates used in the course are provided for practice and the courses helps gain or maintain your PMP® or CAPM® certifications.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- No prerequisites
- This course is meant for both new and users of MS Project 2016