PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
To stay relevant in the competitive, professional world, it’s increasingly important that professionals can demonstrate true leadership ability on today’s software projects. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations or even potential employers that students are ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management and delivery.
PMI® and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMI-ACP® spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). So it will increase students’ versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
This course provides students with 21 contact hours in agile practices to help attain the Project Management Institute (PMI)® credential.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Some project management experience is recommended. For more information on PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam requirements go to http://www.pmi.org/ and click on “Certifications”.
- Project managers
- Program managers
- IT Managers/directors
- Software engineers, architects, and managers
- Team Leaders