PM Leadership: Negotiating For More eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
For many people negotiations can be a challenge even for seasoned negotiators who don’t always get exactly what they wanted from the interaction. This short course will describe a variety of ways to prepare for a negotiation, how to plan for what you want to gain and several proven negotiation techniques that you can fit to your communication and personality style. Once you know your style of negotiation and theirs you can more appropriately plan for success.
2 Professional Development Units (PDU)
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None or certified PMP® or CAPM®
- If you are certified with a PMP® or CAPM® this course is a good way to earn PDU’s as well as discuss and learn better ways to work on the aspirational skill of negotiation. If you aren’t certified but are looking for ways to identify ways to improve negotiation strategies for resources, materials or equipment, then this course can help toward certification credits or just help you gain some insight into better best practices.