PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer eLearning Training Course
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
As technological developments continue to increase day by day, the way we teach and learn has also changed. The use of new and more efficient tools for delivering knowledge has also advanced.
PECB eLearning started as an attempt to adapt to the ever-changing nature of online education. PECB has created this platform to facilitate the delivery of training courses and make our products accessible from different environments, including the comfort of one’s own.
The ISO 37001 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is designed to enable attendants to implement an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on the requirements of ISO 37001 and establish a framework for better management of bribery situations.
How does the ISO 37001 Lead Implementer eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO 37001 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. It becomes available after you log in using your PECB account.
In addition to having the training course content in the video format, you can also access the regular training course materials format, structured in training course days, with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
In addition to the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app. to ensure that our training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The fact that the entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning) means that all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access to connect the device to, and the KATE application.
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them.
- Every training course consists of several video sections. This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process; think of the podcasts that we listen to while commuting, for instance.
Simply put the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
Many organizations and individuals are threatened by bribery. To combat such occurrences, ISO 37001 helps in understanding the bribery risks and ways to better handle such risks. The implementation of an anti-bribery management system is a good decision to show that the organization is committed to effectively prevent, detect, and respond to all bribery situations. Hence, as a global provider of training, examination, and certification services, PECB helps candidates to become successful anti-bribery auditors, consultants, implementation team members, and so on.
Organizations can improve their understanding and management of bribery situations and risks by having an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. PECB has designed this training course to help participants to conduct this task as efficiently and effectively as possible.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ABMS based on the requirements of ISO 37001.
The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an antibribery management system
- Domain 2: Anti-bribery management system (ABMS) requirements
- Domain 3: Planning an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
- Domain 4: Implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 7: Preparing for an ABMS certification audit
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process.
The PECB ISO 37001 Implementer certification scheme has the following requirements:
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- In addition to the eLearning format, participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Project managers and consultants involved in anti-bribery
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to anti-bribery requirements within an organization
- Members of an ABMS implementation team