PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning Training Course
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
As the world is moving faster than ever, technological developments have rapidly evolved and are redefining, among others, the way we live, learn, and teach. This expansive nature of the internet and technology demands new ways of adapting to this new virtual environment for all of us. As such, the use of new and more efficient instruments for delivering knowledge is continuing to grow across a broad range of industries. This way, eLearning has become the tool of choice for learning and teaching worldwide.
That is why we have developed the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course in the eLearning format; for you to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to perform Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, from the comfort of your home.
How does the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. Once logged on using your PECB account, you will be able to browse through the sections of the training course.
In addition to having the training course content in video format, you will also be able to access the regular training course materials format structured in different training course days, with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercise correction key files will also be available).
Along with the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app. to ensure that our training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The fact that the entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning) means that all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access to connect the device to, and the KATE application.
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them.
- Every training course consists of several video sections that take no longer than 20 minutes to watch. This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process; think of the podcasts that we listen to while commuting, for instance
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
- In this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
- You will also learn how to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communicate with customers, and resolve any potential conflicts.
- After acquiring the necessary skills to perform BCMS audits, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor certification, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 22301 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 22301 audit program
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||QMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Business Continuity Management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Business Continuity Management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Business Continuity Management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB certified individuals who possess Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master credential, given that they have taken four additional Foundation exams related to this scheme.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- In addition to the eLearning format, participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System(BCMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Business Continuity Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity Management