Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this course, you will be introduced to the general features and capabilities of Oracle Database 11g Release 1 for Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC). You will learn how to install and administer Oracle Clusterware, RAC, and Automatic Storage Management, and you will explore administering the Database in a RAC environment using Enterprise Manager Grid Control.
Your efficiency will increase as you learn how to configure and use database services as well as the Load Balancing Advisory in a RAC environment. You will also discover how to add and remove nodes in clusters and how to patch both Oracle Clusterware and RAC software in a rolling fashion.
For on-demand learning, you will have access to this course for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Database administrators, consultants, and IT professionals who are interested in updating their Oracle skills.