Oracle 11g: Programming with SQL Intro eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Oracle Database 11g delivers economies of scale on easily managed low-cost grids, making it easier to reduce cost of downtime with maximum availability architecture, change IT systems faster using Real Application Testing, partition and compress data to run queries faster using less disks, securely protect and audit data, and enable total recall of data, and make productive use of standby resources with Active Data Guard.
This course addresses Oracle Database 11g Programming with SQL and is focused on:
- Querying a Database with SQL
- Conversion Functions, Conditional Expressions, Group Functions, and Joins
- Manipulating Queries and Data
- Using DDL, Views, and Schema Objects
- Controlling User Access and Managing Objects
- Managing Data Dictionary Views and Large Data Sets
- Managing Time Zones and Datetime Functions
- Subqueries and Regular Expressions
For on-demand learning, you will have access to this course for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Business and systems analysts, application developers, PL/SQL developers, forms developers, and data warehouse administrators; database administrators, database designers, developer support engineers, and technical administrators.