NECA Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) 5.15 course enables administrators (system, network, and storage) to successfully configure and manage Nutanix in the datacenter.
The course covers many of the tasks Nutanix administrators perform through the use of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and command line interfaces (CLIs). It also provides insight into a Nutanix cluster’s failover and self-healing capabilities, offers tips for solving common problems, and provides guidelines for collecting information when interacting with Nutanix Support.
- 4 day certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The primary audience for the course includes administrators, architects, and business leaders who manage Nutanix clusters in the data center, and anyone who is seeking the Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) certification.
- The secondary audience includes managers and technical staff seeking information to drive purchase decisions.