MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The MS-101 online training course is the second of two MCEAE (Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert) certification courses. This instructor-led training course includes a deep dive into implementing modern device services, implementing Microsoft 365 security and threat management, and managing Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
Exam Number: MS-101
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None. But the following knowledge and skills are highly recommended:
- Knowledge of cloud-based service concepts
- Active Directory Directory Services
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- X.509 Certificates
- Firewall ports
- Experience using Windows PowerShell
- Experience administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Center
- Experience working with virtual machines using Remote Desktop
- This online training course is intended for IT professionals who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and/or wanting to attain their MCEAE (Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert) certification.