Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Expert Administration eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Expert Administration online training course teaches IT Professionals the key concepts, components, and procedures associated with the deployment, configuration, and management of SharePoint 2013. You will learn what’s new in SharePoint 2013 and also how to prepare for a successful installation of SharePoint 2013.
You’ll then learn the proper way to install SharePoint 2013 and how to configure it and maintain it after you have completed the installation.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Knowledge of a recent Microsoft Windows operating system (2008 or 2012)
- Familiarity with Active Directory
- Aware of IIS and DNS functionality
- Understanding of SQL Server 2008 or 2012
- This Microsoft SharePoint 2013 online training course is for IT Professionals who are either new to SharePoint or have worked with previous versions of SharePoint. Regardless of your level of expertise if you are responsible for deploying, configuring, and maintaining SharePoint 2013 this course will provide you the knowledge necessary to be a successful SharePoint Administrator.