Microsoft Office Word 2019: Part 1
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
These days, most people take electronic word processing for granted. While we may still write out our grocery lists with pen and paper, we expect to use a computer to create the majority of our documents. It’s impossible to avoid word-processing software in many areas of the business world. Managers, lawyers, clerks, reporters, and editors rely on this software to do their jobs. Whether you are an executive secretary or a website designer, you’ll need to know the ins and outs of electronic word processing.
Microsoft® Word 2019 is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy, and even fun. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Word 2019 to create and edit simple documents; format documents; add tables and lists; add design elements and layout options; and proof documents.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certifications.
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 25 GB available disk space
- DirectX 10 graphics card and a 1,024 × 576 or higher resolution monitor (1,024 × 768 resolution or higher monitor recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Office 2019
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses: 1) Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 2) Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
- This course is intended for students who want to learn basic Word 2019 skills, such as creating, editing, and formatting documents; inserting simple tables and creating lists; and employing a variety of techniques for improving the appearance and accuracy of document content.