Microsoft Office Outlook 2019: Part 2
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Every day, millions of email messages are exchanged among people within and between organizations. Email has a ubiquitous presence in the lives of many, and it’s likely that email technologies will continue to evolve with the changing needs of workplaces. After all, email communication has not been replaced, or its growth slowed, as many predicted with the rise of social media and the widespread adoption of mobile technologies. Many organizations have implemented mail management systems that combine the back-end power of Microsoft® Exchange Server and the front-end intuitive user interface of Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2019.
In this course, you will customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate mail management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, preserve data with archives and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your Outlook items. In short, you’ll work with a wide range of features and options and, in so doing, understand why Outlook is a leading personal management system.
This course builds upon the foundational knowledge presented in the Microsoft ® Office Outlook® 2019: Part 1 course and will help you customize a communication system well-suited to your work style.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Outlook Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-400 certification.
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to open and close applications, navigate basic file structures, and manage files and folders. Additionally, it will benefit you to have basic Outlook skills. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses: Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 and Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2019: Part 1
- Hardware: For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations.
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 25 GB available disk space
- DirectX 10 graphics card and a 1,024 × 576 or higher resolution monitor (1,024 × 768 resolution or higher monitor recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Software: Software requirements for all classroom computers.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise
- Microsoft® Office 2019 (Outlook is the only Office application used in this course.)
- Microsoft® Exchange Server (if setting up an on-premise Exchange Server) or Microsoft® Office 365™ licenses (if choosing to let Microsoft manage the Exchange Server).The Office 365 plan you use depends on the licensing available in your environment. If you wish to use a trial version for testing, Office 365 Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E3 are acceptable.
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
- This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Office Outlook® and want to know how to use its advanced features to manage their email communications, calendar events, contact information, search functions, and other communication tasks.