Microsoft Office Excel (2019-2016-2013): Advanced
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Clearly, you use Excel a lot in your role. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be taking this course. By now, you’re already familiar with Excel, its functions and formulas, a lot of its features and functionality, and its powerful data analysis tools. You are likely called upon to analyze and report on data frequently, work in collaboration with others to deliver actionable organizational intelligence, and keep and maintain workbooks for all manner of purposes. At this level of use and collaboration, you have also likely encountered your fair share of issues and challenges. You’re too busy, though, to waste time scouring over workbooks to resolve issues or to perform repetitive, monotonous tasks. You need to know how to get Excel to do more for you so you can focus on what’s really important: staying ahead of the competition. That’s exactly what this course aims to help you do.
This course builds off of the foundational and intermediate knowledge presented in the Microsoft Office Excel: Basic and Intermediate courses to help you get the most of your Excel experience. The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will put the full power of Excel right at your fingertips. The more you learn about how to get Excel to do the hard work for you, the more you’ll be able to focus on getting the answers you need from the vast amounts of data your organization generates.
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Digital books will be provided
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- For this course, you will need one workstation for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 25 GB available disk space
- DirectX 10 graphics card and a 1,024 × 576 or higher resolution monitor (1,024 × 768 resolution or higher monitor recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Software: 1) Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional or Enterprise and 2) Microsoft® Office 2019/2016/2013
- To ensure success, students should have practical, real-world experience creating and analyzing datasets using Excel 2019/2016/2013. Specific tasks students should be able to perform include: creating formulas and using Excel functions; creating, sorting, and filtering datasets and tables; presenting data by using basic charts; creating and working with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts; and customizing the Excel environment. To meet these prerequisites, students can take the following Logical Operations courses, or should possess the equivalent skill level: 1) Microsoft Office Excel (2019-2016-2013): Basic and 2) Microsoft Office Excel (2019-2016-2013): Intermediate
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain an understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2019, 2016, or 2013.
- Experienced Excel users who want to learn more advanced Excel features to work with extensive data analysis and complex datasets, and learn about collaborating with others on workbooks