Microsoft Office 365 Online (With Teams)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course is an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 with Teams in a cloud-based environment. It can be used as an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools.
Using the Office 365 suite of productivity apps, users can easily communicate and collaborate through Microsoft Outlook mail and Teams messaging and meeting functionality. Additionally, the Microsoft SharePoint team site provides a central storage location for accessing and modifying shared documents.
This course introduces working with shared documents in the familiar Office 365 online apps–Word, PowerPoint, and Excel–as an alternative to installing the Microsoft Office desktop applications. This course also introduces several productivity apps including Yammer, Planner, and Delve that can be used in combination by teams for communication and collaboration.
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Take any one or more of the following courses: Using Microsoft Windows 10 e-Learning
- This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.