MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The MD-101 online training course is the second of two MDAA (Modern Desktop Administrator Associate) certification courses. This instructor-led training course includes a deep dive into deploying and updating operating system, managing policies and profiles, managing and protecting devices, and managing apps and data.
Exam Number: MD-101
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Previously taken either 70-698 or MD-100
- At least two years of experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of the certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, and/or Windows 8
- This online training course is intended for IT professionals who deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.