M55144: SQL Server Performance Tuning And Optimization
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this course, you will learn practical tuning and optimization techniques for SQL Server 2014 that include indexing and statistics strategies, transaction log operations, tempdb and data file configuration, transaction and isolation levels, locking and blocking, and the new In-Memory OLTP engine. You will learn how to create baselines and benchmark SQL Server performance as well as analyze and fix workload for performance issues.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 55144: SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of database administration and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL
- SQL Server database administrators
- Individuals responsible for writing queries against data that require optimal execution performance of workloads
- Individuals who manage and maintain optimal performance of SQL Server instances
- Application developers who deliver content from SQL Server databases