Leading G.R.E.A.T. Virtual Teams
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Have you suddenly been parachuted into managing virtual employees?
You’re by no means alone!
And while the technology is there to provide connectivity and enable work to get done, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re naturally comfortable in the role of a virtual leader with the tools and techniques necessary to keep your employees present and effective in their work.
Yet the research clearly shows that “effective leadership is the number one factor that influences success in a virtual organization.”
How virtual work gets done is different. Though you have the skills, you’re now required to use them differently and in ways that are most effective when you and your people are working at a distance.
Using the G.R.E.A.T. framework, this webinar walks you through a new approach to thinking, planning, and organizing using an array of hardware, software, apps, personal resilience and emotional intelligence. You’ll learn how to lead in a virtual environment using components of Goals, Relationships, Empowerment, Agility, and Trust to guide you to success.
This webinar will help you pivot, using the skills you already possess and adapting them successfully to a virtual environment including:
- Learning how the processes of face-to-face teaming are different for virtual teams and how to apply them effectively
- Effectively using technology to communicate
- Adjusting to the lack of visual interactions while still maintaining high-level engagement among team members.
- Doing more to establish trust amongst team members
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Managers and leaders new to guiding teams of remote employees, or those who need a refresher and are seeking to strengthen their skills working in a virtual environment.