ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager certification training helps you acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework.
During this training course, you gain a comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity, the relationship between cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary cybersecurity concepts, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing cybersecurity._x000D_n_x000D_n _x000D_n
PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certification Training FAQs:
- Are certification fees included in my tuition? Yes
- Are retakes included in y tuition? Yes, you have one free retake within 12 months of taking the exam.
- Does this training course adhere to the PECB certification matrix? Yes.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” exam completely meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Cybersecurity
Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
Domain 6: Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
Domain 7: Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 27032 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies. The requirements for PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience CSMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Provisional Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Cybersecurity Cybersecurity activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Cybersecurity Cybersecurity activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Senior Lead Cybersecurity Manager PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Cybersecurity Cybersecurity activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered valid, these activities should follow best implementation and management practices and include the following:
- Implementing and managing a Cybersecurity Program based on ISO/IEC 27032
- Implementation and management of Cybersecurity controls
- Implementing a Cybersecurity risk management program
- Identification of assets, threats, existing controls, vulnerabilities and consequences (impacts)
- Drafting risk mitigation strategies
- Implementation of attack mitigation vectors
- Establishing an information sharing and coordination framework
- Managing Cybersecurity incident response plan
- 5 days Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
- A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge