ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Enhanced Risk Management Certification Online
ISO 31000 is considered the enhanced risk management or improved risk management strategies.
Being in the industry since 1997 we have stepped into the IT academic industry with the aim to improve the education structure of IT professionals.
Our ISO 31000 courses are immensely based on the enhanced risk management criteria and we focus on continual improvement and full accountability for risks through our instructor-led classes.
ISO (International School Organization For Standardisation) 31000 lead risk management training course, is focused on risk management. The course actively helps participants to scale up their competencies and support their organization to mitigate risk and make improved decisions. It also offers instant familiarity with the framework to boost performance following the guidelines mentioned in iso 31000.
A certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager is someone who has the necessary skills to improve risk management strategies.CCS learning Academy realizes that ISO 31000 is becoming an extremely vital part of the organization.
For companies who still do have a structured or customized risk management framework, this proactive course can help them sail through all the risks. We have designed our certified risk management professional course, to guide students and professionals to gather knowledge about the framework.
After successful completion of the course, you will not only enhance your skills but also gain knowledge of all the risk management strategies for the organization.
If you want to schedule your course, feel free to select your preferred dates and time. For other queries, you can feel free to get in touch with us. Our experts will contact you to clear all your doubts.
What Will you learn in the certified risk manager certification?
CCS learning Academy has designed a certified risk managers certificate for the students and professionals interested in the scores. We have structured the course with information regarding the core elements and their effective implementation.
The risk management framework, its application process, and its implementation must be carried out systematically to meet the organization’s objectives.
Under the guidance of our instructor, you will learn all about the selection and application of the techniques depending on varied situations.
We offer core training on LIVE projects and you can complete the projects by collaborating with your classmates.
In our ISO 31000 lead risk management training, you can learn:
- Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management principles and guidelines
- Step-by-step procedure to establish and initiate the risk management framework.
- Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and treatment based on ISO 31000.
- Recording and reporting of the risks. Process of communication, timely monitoring, and review of the risks.
- Exam Certification based on the syllabus mentioned in the ISO 31000 syllabus.
Our course covers all details to certify the ISO 31000 certification exam. Once you enroll in our course you can easily predict the incidents of unknowing attacks.
In fact, you will properly know the examination guidelines, and the knowledge required for the preparation to successfully pass the examination.
What are the benefits of ISO 31000 risk manager certification?
The risk management specialization helps you to understand the concepts and principles involved in risk management. You will also be able to build an operational risk assessment and be able to analyze risk in a global diversified portfolio.
Mentioned below are some added benefits that you can enjoy by participating in our course:
- Respond effectively to the viable situations that may arise in the organization.
- Increase the likelihood of detecting risks and mitigating them with confidence.
- Our Risk Management course will help you to effectively achieve your goals and objectives.
- Understand the established risk management process using varied frameworks and strategies
- Understand the foundations of risk management and successfully exercise them within the program.
- Get familiarity with financial instruments like Stock, foreign exchange, and more.
There are no such educational requirements to participate in the course but knowledge about the following like management systems, risk management processes knowledge of the ISO/IEC 27001 standards is always helpful.
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager examination guidelines
Candidates participating in the examination must be prepared to participate in the risk management examination. Here are a few things you should know about the examination:
- There will be multiple choice questions of 40 marks.
- You need to acquire at least 26+ marks to clear the examination.
- In case you do not acquire passing marks you can retake the examination after a day.
- Candidates are eligible for a second take at no additional cost if they do not qualify.
Why Choose CCS LEARNING ACADEMY For ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Program?
CCS Learning Academy is one of the leading IT Training Institute and also a subsidiary of CCS Global Tech.
Since 1997, we have been offering IT education to students and professionals interested in upskilling their knowledge.
Here are a few specialties of course:
- Instructor-led training
- Updated experts prepared resources
- Exam updates based on the recent syllabus
- Practice on LIVE projects
- Collaboration with classmates
Candidates create a constant effort to boost their decision-making and planning when is when it comes to risk management.
Our instructors are efficient and have experience in risk management. Their advice will extensively guide you into making the right decisions.
In case you are looking for more solutions to the queries you have related to our ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager program, feel free to get in touch with us.
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples and scenarios.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
Domain 3: Initiating the risk management process and assessing risks
Domain 4: Risk treatment
Domain 5: Risk recording and reporting
Domain 6: Risk monitoring and review
Domain 7: Risk communication and consultation
- After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the respective credential. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements of this certification. Certification fees are included in the exam price. For more information about the certification, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies. The requirements for the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience Risk Management experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 31000 Provisional Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Risk Management Risk Management activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Risk Management Risk Management activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 31000 Senior Lead Risk Manager PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Risk Management Risk Management activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered a valid risk management experience, the risk management activities should follow best risk management practices and include the following:
- Defining a risk management approach
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for an organization
- Defining risk evaluation criteria
- Identifying assets, existing measures, risk sources, and consequences
- Assessing risk consequences and incident likelihood
- Evaluating risk levels and risk treatment options
- Assessing residual risk
- Communicating the risk
- Performing risk management review
- 5 days Instructor-led training
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for the self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training course materials containing over 400 pages and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- An attestation of course completion of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Self-Study option available with Training material and Certification voucher at $ 1095 (Instructor-led training not included).*
- A fundamental understanding of the risk management framework, process, and principles.
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management