Introduction to PowerShell on Windows Server 2016 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn to automate configuration with PowerShell (a shell developed by Microsoft for purposes of task automation and configuration management) and DSC, defining configuration logic and making changes programmatically in Windows, Exchange, and SharePoint Server 2016.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- It is highly recommended that students have taken 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 or have equivalent experience with Windows Server 2016.
- This PowerShell course is meant for students who already work with or will work with PowerShell inside of Windows Server 2016, Exchange 2016, SharePoint 2016, etc.