Introduction to Kubernetes Containerization eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online instructor led training course provides the knowledge and skills to utilize Kubernetes, a product used to operate containerized applications at scale in the data-center. In this course students will learn key topics including the Kubernetes API, Cluster architecture, scheduling pods, daemon sets, pod and service networking, persistent volumes, security primitives, troubleshooting, and more.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students have some Linux system administration experience.
- This course is intended for professionals who deploy containerized applications, Site Reliability Engineers (SREs), DevOps Engineers, Operations Engineers, and Full Stack Developers.