Initiating a Project eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn to improve performance during the initiation of your project. Development of a project charter and identification of your stakeholders is the first of many best practices you can use to kick-off your projects successfully. If this is your first project, or one of many, this course will bring focus to the initiation phase and help kick off a successful project.
4 Professional Development Units (PDU)
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- No prerequisites
- This course is designed for project managers who would like to improve their skills and gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively initiate a project. Project managers holding the PMP® or CAPM® certification will benefit from the skills taught in this class and will increase their knowledge level beyond what was covered in their certification prep class. Project management professionals can earn 4 PDUs toward CAPM® or PMP® certification, or may apply the PDU credit toward the Technical Skills continuing education requirement for certification maintenance.