Implementing and Managing Azure Cloud with PowerShell eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This instructor-led, online training course includes a deep dive into how to manage and administer Azure resources with PowerShell. Azure PowerShell is a great way to automate tools that use Azure Resource Manager model.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- There are no prerequisites but we recommend students have: 1) Basic understanding of Azure Administration (AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator) and 2) Basic understanding of PowerShell (Introduction to PowerShell)
- The primary audience for this course is Azure Administrators who are looking to utilize PowerShell in order to manage and administer Azure resources.