Exploring AI & Machine Learning for the Enterprise (TTML5500)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn how Artificial Intelligence is being applied in modern business.
Learn the foundations of Artificial Intelligence (AI), including its sub-fields, and how it can be applied in modern business. This course introduces AI from a practical business perspective.
This is a lecture based course with engaging instruction, demos, and group discussions.
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- A grounding in enterprise computing
- Familiarity with enterprise IT
- A high-level understanding of systems architecture
- Knowledge of your business drivers that could take advantage of AI
- Basic knowledge of scripting
- Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Developers, Administrators, Architects, Analytics Managers, and technical Executives who are new to AI.