DevOps Engineering on AWS
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Manage a variety of DevOps Philosophies with DevOps Engineering on AWS
AWS DevOps engineer is defined as a person who has an understanding of the software development cycle. Furthermore, the person must have a comprehensive knowledge of all the automation tools and can collaborate with the IT staff and developers.
Our course will not only prepare you for the AWS certificate examination but will also guide you with all the knowledge related to System administration, code development creation of a highly automated methodology for development in operations, and much more.
Who should take up this course?
The DevOps Engineer AWS course is for everyone who has an interest in DevOps Engineering or operating and managing the AWS environments. Our course is meant for students and professionals having the following experience:
- Having at least one high-level programming language knowledge and understanding of the administration operation systems is very helpful for the DevOps Engineering on AWS course.
- To Enroll in our course you must understand the modern development processes and methodologies.
- You must have the ability to automate systems and implement governance processes.
- Also, if you have the ability to deploy monitoring and login systems of AWS you can easily understand or delve deep into our training.
For becoming an AWS-certified DevOps engineer you will let a proper understanding of the AWS framework get an in-depth understanding of the software development life cycle and learn about various automated tools for developing CI/CD pipelines.
What will you learn from the AWS DevOps Engineer Training?
By enrolling in our DevOps engineering on AWS, you will learn the various combination of tools and cultural philosophy of DevOps.
- Understanding On DevOps and its complete lifecycle
- The necessity for Devops On Cloud
- Introducing AWS To the students
- Integration of DevOps using AWS
- Security Management
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Infrastructure as Code
- Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Governance Maintenance
We have included industry-recognized trending topics in our course, Our course also includes an AWS-certified DevOps engineering professional course structure: We also provide training on the following domains:
Domain 1: SDLC Automation
Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging
Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation
Domain 5: Incident and Event Response
Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
Mastering DevOps can help you to continuously develop, integrate, test, deploy and monitor the software lifecycle. DevOps with AWS is indeed a potent combination to understand and manage all the complex environments and serve the customers in a better way.
How does the AWS Devops Training Course Benefits The Students?
Our course helps candidates to understand and skill up the knowledge required to perform AWS DevOps engineer responsibilities. Mentioned below are the benefits you can enjoy after completion of the course: _x000D_n
- Helps in mastering the concepts and practices involved in the DevOps Methodology.
- Gives you intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems like Linux, and Windows.
- Covers all the important topics focusing on the AWS professional Exam.
- Our course will guide you to develop and process plans for improvement on the current technologies.
An AWS DevOps engineer has crucial roles to perform, but under the guidance of our instructors, you can easily monitor the system’s performance easily.
Why Choose AWS DevOps Engineer Certification From CCS Learning Academy?
AWS DevOps engineering training eliminates you from all types of guesswork. In fact, with our course, you do not have to think about preparing yourself for the AWS examination or upgrading your knowledge of DevOps. Our Instructor Led Classes will give you proper insights into the technology and will ensure the best practices._x000D_n_x000D_nBesides, our course helps you to overcome your challenges, you can feel free to get on a one-to-one conversation with our trainers. Our course is dedicated to providing you:
- In-depth knowledge of cloud computing and AWS
- Provide you hands-on experience on LIVE Projects
- Tuition reimbursement and flexible payment plans
- Genuinely prepare for the certification exams
Being in the industry for over 25 years, we have exceptional talents offering in-depth guidance to students. We thoroughly prepare the candidates for this certification. After the completion of the course, they can easily manage and implement cloud computing and deployment methodologies. Our learning plans can also help you prepare for the Professional certification exam and help you to become an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer. Get started with our DevOps training by our CCS Learning academy experts.
- 3 day certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Previous attendance at the System Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS courses
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programing languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- DevOps engineers
- SysOps engineers
- DevOps architects
- System administrators