Developing on AWS
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course will help you learn how to use AWS services and developer tools, such as the AWS SDK and AWS CLI to develop secure and scalable cloud applications from an expert AWS instructor. You will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips. In this 3-day, classroom training course you will learn how to programmatically interact with AWS services to build web solutions.
In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications using multiple AWS services such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Storage Service, and AWS Lambda.
- 3 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Intermediate software developers