DCIDv7: Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v7.0
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID) v7.0 is a 5-day course that helps you master design and deployment options focused on Cisco data center solutions and technologies across network, compute, virtualization, storage area networks, automation, and security. You will learn design practices for the Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) solution based on Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers, Cisco UCS Manager, and Cisco Unified Fabric. You will also gain design experience with network management technologies including Cisco UCS Manager, Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM), and Cisco UCS Director. You can expect theoretical content as well as design-oriented case studies in the form of activities. This course earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam:
- 300-610 Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
This course will help you:
- Make design choices for optimal data center infrastructure performance, virtualization, security, and automation
- Master the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to design a scalable, reliable, and intelligent data center based on Cisco technologies
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in the high-demand area of enterprise-class data center environments
This course is a part of CCNP Data Center.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Implement data center networking [Local Area Network (LAN) and Storage Area Network (SAN)]
- Describe data center storage
- Implement data center virtualization
- Implement Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS)
- Implement data center automation and orchestration with the focus on Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco UCS Director
- Describe products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) families
- To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following courses or obtained the equivalent level of knowledge:
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Networking Technologies (CCNA®)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- Data center engineers
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Server administrators
- Network managers
- Cisco integrators or partners