Cultivating Diverse and Inclusive Teams
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Unleash the Power of Diverse Teams
A study by the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) revealed that high-performing organizations place a higher premium on workforce diversity and inclusion than their lower-performing competitors. Further research indicates that work teams composed of diverse individuals produce better results.
It makes sense that high-performing teams are composed of people who bring a variety of perspectives and cognitive approaches. If everyone thinks the same, you’re probably missing opportunities.
A truly inclusive team works well for everyone. The question is: How can a leader create a sense of true inclusion and ownership for team members?
This webinar focuses on the elements required to create and lead teams of diverse individuals who are engaged, energized, and willing to give their all, improve, and achieve beyond expectations.
- Performance management and accountability in diverse teams
- Building a path for employee and leadership buy-in
- Ways to help employees take ownership of their behavior
- Steps to understand, acknowledge, and tackle bias
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*