C)SWAE – Certified Secure Web Applications Engineer( CSWAE)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact UsCourse schedule:
About This Course
Secure Web Application Engineers work to design information systems that are secure on the web. Organizations and governments fall victim to internet-based attacks every day. In many cases, web attacks could be thwarted but hackers, organized criminal gangs, and foreign agents are able to exploit weaknesses in web applications. The Secure Web programmer knows how to identify, mitigate and defend against all attacks through designing and building systems that are resistant to failure. With this course you will learn how to develop web applications that aren’t subject to common vulnerabilities, and how to test and validate that their applications are secure, reliable and resistant to attack.
Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 24 months experience in software technologies and security
* Sound knowledge of networking
* At least one coding language
* Linux understanding
* Open shell
* Mile2 C)SWAE
Upon completion, Certified Secure Web Application Engineer students will be able to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)SWAE exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- 5 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Exam Prep
- e-Lab Guide (if applicable)
- Cyber Range Access (if applicable)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Web Application Engineers
- IS Managers
- Application Engineers