C)SP – Certified Security Principles
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Security Principles are your first line of defense, but often the last box is checked! The IT world never stands still! Therefore, neither can IT security. It does not matter if we are talking about the implementation of IoT devices or cloud services, security is important. According to a recent study, the top source of security incidents within a company is the current employees! Mile2 does not want you to be one of them! The Certified Security Principles, C)SP, the course is going to prepare you for security across the entire environment including understanding risk management, identity and access control, and network and data security. This is just a short list of everything that we cover within this course, which will include new technologies like IoT and cloud services. This course is intended to prepare you to become a benefit to any company that is attempting to improve its security posture! With this Security Principles certification, you will be marketable to any company, anywhere in the globe!
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months experience with server administration
* C)SA1, C)SA2, C)HT, C)OST, C)NP or equivalent knowledge
* Mile2 C)SP
Upon completion, the Certified Security Principles candidate will not only be able to competently take the C)SP exam but will also understand the principle security knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- 5 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Exam Prep
- e-Lab Guide (if applicable)
- Cyber Range Access (if applicable)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- IT Professionals
- Server Administrators
- Virtualization and Cloud Administrators