C)SLO – Certified Security Leadership Officer
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Mile2’s Certified Security Leadership Officer course is designed for mid and upper-level managers. If you are an engineer, this course will increase your knowledge in the leading information system security teams. Plus, the C)SLO will give you an essential understanding of current security issues, best practices, and technology. With this knowledge you will then be prepared to manage the security component of an information technology project. As a Security Leadership Officer, you will be the bridge between cybersecurity and business operations.
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months professional experience in IT
* 12 months professional experience in systems management
* Mile2 C)SLO
Upon completion, the Certified Security Leadership Officer candidate be able to competently take the C)SLO exam. You will be versed in implementing strong security controls and managing an organization with an industry acceptable security posture.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- 4 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- C – Level Managers
- IT Managers
- Cyber Security Personnel
- Information Systems Owners
- Information Security Officers
- CISSP Students